Monday, December 1, 2008

NO ONE ELSE IS BRAVE LIKE ME!!!! HA HA HA

This summer I went to Indiana Beach for the fourth of July. I had a great time until it was time to get on the roller coaster rides. I am so scared of rides that I run from my family and friends when they try to force me to get on. Anyway while I was away this summer I got on every ride you can name. My first couple of rides had my stomach turning and they were so scary but after a while I wasn't afraid any more. To me I consider myself brave cause I have been scared of rides since forever and I finally overcame my fears and for that I am very proud of myself. That whole day people were trying to get me to bungee jump and I wouldn't but of course I was feeling brave and wanted to do it after I managed to handle all those rides. Guess What?????? When I said I wanted to bungee jump everyone else chickened out.

1 comment:

Sunshyne Barbie said...

girl people dont be beleiving me when i tell them that rollercoasters aint nothing to play with! im glad somebody can relate